Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wavestormed

So what ever happened here?

17 posts in this topic

Curious to see if I even get a response to this, for some reason I thought of this server, and was excited to see what has happened to it. So, I guess it's dead? Can I get an official confirmation?

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY 

I would be willing to put time into it, I could try and get in touch with Putin and we can go from there if you guys are interested in coming back.

It will come back as long as Putin is able to make money again off of it. But honestly we would need a new Dev considering the amount of hate our old one recieved. Plus he was power hungry AF.

Are you referring to noize or Lonely?

Well, I learned Lua and learned everything about it. I'm still bf's with noize so I can easily bring her back but I highly doubt she'd want to get involved with a bunch of EG drama again. As for needing a dev, I can do a lot and so can Lonely considering we both do shit together. If you're curious in getting full main contact of me you can add me @ www.steamcommunity.com/id/electfried 

I'd rather not support a server owner who feeds off the innocent, steals childrens money and is never active only to spam /advert buy admin ranka xd

In all reality, we wouldn't need Putin, I doubt he even thinks about this server anymore. If people were willing we could rebuild from the ground up with a new player/staff base.

Anyone who is interested in bringing this community (Or another one) back please send me a PM and I will add you on skype, this way we can discuss it with more simplicity.

I have added everyone who sent me friend requests on both my accounts, feel free to contact me on either account I will try to check both of them at least once or twice a day.