Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain_knuckl3s

Questions.

10 posts in this topic

1. The server died 

2. The server died due to lack of interest in the server, everyone lost interest when putin vanished.

3. Everyone moved on

On Mon Jan 23 2017 at 0:03 PM, Alpha said:

2. The server died due to lack of interest in the server, everyone lost interest when putin vanished.

I think the only time Putin was kind of online was when those Rphones or w/e were introduced. Haha, or the occasional auto join and advert, "Who want to buy rank?"

On 1/25/2017 at 11:49 AM, Tjman10 said:

I think the only time Putin was kind of online was when those Rphones or w/e were introduced. Haha, or the occasional auto join and advert, "Who want to buy rank?"

Can't believe I wasted two+ years of my life for this asshole. You're so right it hurts, I never heard his mic nor did I even see him doing admin work. Just stood around begging for money like a bum.

1. Power corruption.

2. When krav left things crumbled.

3. This was a community tight packed closely of acquaintances and friends. We all kinda just broke apart.

Putin was a money whore that only liked the people that bought ranks and I guess people got tired of that.

I just got bored of gmod. Lol and in corrects fucking kos line. U know how many times I got called by some 12 year old that doesn't know what he's doing? Two.

On 2/3/2017 at 2:30 PM, Tjman10 said:

I just got bored of gmod. Lol and in corrects fucking kos line. U know how many times I got called by some 12 year old that doesn't know what he's doing? Two.

hahaha glad to have taken your virginity ;)