eragoon78

I fucking hate almost all of you

15 posts in this topic

GENERAL

I was told that the forums got fixed and I figured I should get this out there even though most of you already know it. This community is fucking shit. It is filled with so much corruption. The little fucking kids paying for admin and then abusing their powers, I cant stand it anymore. Let alone getting along with the other staff (forum staff). This is not a real community, I currently work for a "real" community and the staff are not even close to as shit as EGs (talking about forum staff not paidmins) This entire community is a cash scam made by Putin. I have no idea his reasons like if he needs the money but it is still bad either way. It is infact borderline illegal, and I can easily spot multiple instances that would result in Putin getting sued but the kids dont know better.

THE STAFF (forums only)

While I dislike most of you and find you so far up your own asses that you couldnt hear a horn next to your head, I still respect and/or am friends with a few of you. The staff team and how it works here is horrendous. It is nowhere near what a community's uper staff should act like and the petty rivilery and hierarchy that was established is pathetic. Here are a few of you that I respect and/or am friends with.

Lonelywolf, an insanely talented coder who is a good friend.

KrawnisKing, a great fmod and someone I respect who got me into gmod and EG in general

CookieMaster, a crazy good fmod who should have fadmin rn he dosnt

Tomm, while I used to think him leaving was immature, I now see why he did it.

Krav, great guy who truly did so much for this community, once again I see why he left.

(if your not on this list but know we are friends, I just didnt feel like typing it out so too bad)

PUTIN

Putin, where do I even start? The fact that this operation is illegal, the lack of interest in making your community work, the blatant lack of caring for your staff in general? All of these things ruin this community and it should be closed down and removed from Gmod and any other games it affiliates with.

In concussion, this is a rant that hopefully some of you agree with me on.

PS

Dont be a hoe and ban me or remove this, it would just further prove my point.

Edited by CookieMaster
Spelt my name wrong

Lovely rant, please try and take legal action over a GMod server. See if any lawyer has such little self respect to take it. 

41 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Lovely rant, please try and take legal action over a GMod server. See if any lawyer has such little self respect to take it. 

Thank you!

Mind you the lawyer fees would be a couple thousand unless you know someone who is a lawyer, and considering you would be sueing on behalf of a group of people, taking a percent of the winnings. It would make a sisable amount off the case. 

1 hour ago, eragoon78 said:

Thank you!

Mind you the lawyer fees would be a couple thousand unless you know someone who is a lawyer, and considering you would be sueing on behalf of a group of people, taking a percent of the winnings. It would make a sisable amount off the case. 

Because every kid on here has thousands of dollars to waste on a failed lawsuit.  I am currently working towards my law degree, and trust me, although what Putin is doing isn't ethical. It's not a winnable case.

13 hours ago, Alpha said:

Because every kid on here has thousands of dollars to waste on a failed lawsuit.  I am currently working towards my law degree, and trust me, although what Putin is doing isn't ethical. It's not a winnable case.

I love you Alpha. 

Just had to fix my name

16 hours ago, Alpha said:

Yeah and to be honest a lot of servers do the same thing and not only in GMOD

3 hours ago, John said:

I love you Alpha. 

Woah. 

Wtf are you talking about Eragoon? If you found right community for you just stay there, who cares about you dude? I didn't scam anyone. If you think opposite way, prove it! You were actually one of user who paid, and paid more then most of admins . So, probably you had a motivation to do so? I used to run the community the same from beginning, nothing changed from there. Many users (like you, especially) enjoyed and tried to get highest position on forums and server. Don't forget that time. 

On 1/12/2017 at 10:14 PM, Putin said:

Wtf are you talking about Eragoon? If you found right community for you just stay there, who cares about you dude? I didn't scam anyone. If you think opposite way, prove it! You were actually one of user who paid, and paid more then most of admins . So, probably you had a motivation to do so? I used to run the community the same from beginning, nothing changed from there. Many users (like you, especially) enjoyed and tried to get highest position on forums and server. Don't forget that time. 

Tbh Putin, almost everyone paid you in a fair manner lol.