• Announcements

• CookieMaster

Click this to receive your rank   07/08/2015

Please read before posting. Make sure to follow the template.
    • CookieMaster

Read before you post   07/08/2015

This section is not for appeals, ban requests or rank requests. Please don't post them here, post them in the proper section i.e. rank request via donations, report an admin abuse, appeal a ban.   This is also not an off top section, please only post about dark rp.
Alpha

Scheduled time to join

26 posts in this topic

As incorrect has said recently, if we want any chance of bringing in a player base we will need a set time when we all can join. That time is going to be tomorrow, December 30th, at 5pm EST. If this works or doesn't  work for you, please let me know and depending on how many people it does or doesn't  I will play around with it to accommodate the most amount of players. Thank you and hope you all have a great day!

15 minutes ago, Myoga The Flea said:

Best be getting my rank tbh

We will be figuring out who gets ranks back based on how helpful they are during the first week of revival. However, saying you don't want the server to come back probably isn't the best way of showing me that you deserve your rank back.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

We will be figuring out who gets ranks back based on how helpful they are during the first week of revival. However, saying you don't want the server to come back probably isn't the best way of showing me that you deserve your rank back.

Agreed. 

2 minutes ago, Avenger said:

am ready to help if needed

As of right now, just pass on the time and date to any friends that play Gmod. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, and take this step by step.

I'm ready to join whoever in need. Alpha im adding you that way you can tell me if I need to know anything or to spread information.

1 minute ago, incorrect said:

I'll be on.

As am I 

Also I know this is already obvious but anyone that is joining please invite your friends that way more people will join. 

Also joining and not rping isn't going to help I want to point out, I plan on actually rping and playing like old EG was so fun to do on before it went down.

4 minutes ago, REDS said:

Also I know this is already obvious but anyone that is joining please invite your friends that way more people will join. 

What if i have no friends? -__-

14 hours ago, CookieMaster said:

Doubt I will be on, just got surgery today on my ankle. 

I hope u feel better I also just got surgery on Thursday but mine was on my shoulder after I tore my labrum while playing football

On 12/29/2016 at 10:46 PM, CookieMaster said:

Doubt I will be on, just got surgery today on my ankle. 

You not admin anymore? smh..

LonelyWolf double posting too haha. xD

1 hour ago, Tjman10 said:

He should give himself a warning point :trol: 

On 12/30/2016 at 2:27 PM, REDS said:

I hope u feel better I also just got surgery on Thursday but mine was on my shoulder after I tore my labrum while playing football

Don't want to be getting off topic here, but yes the pain killers make me feel good.

3 hours ago, Tjman10 said:

Not to be THAT guy but I belive it was my idea originally to get a set date..

Unless I'm completely wrong and missed the post before. But I just like to give credit where it is due.

http://imgur.com/o2Rbdsu

It is a very comman idea xd 

On 1/1/2017 at 4:58 PM, Tjman10 said:

Warned myself

Also, I have fixed up the server a decided to leave the staff and the players alone. I won't be active nor manage the community anymore, I'll leave it be as it's the suggestion of everyone but I will still develop for it but for the time being I will only develop for Eugecus as I have a shit ton of things to worry about atm. So, to sum it up yes I will have rcon and the ftp and forums admin but I wont manage the server for the time being.

Due to my break from managing this I recommend this:

Alpha - Fadmin - Manages all aspects

Cookie - Fadmin 

Mega - Fmod

Avenger - Fmod

Another fmod but alpha and cookie should vote on one.

Fhelpers

REDS

Krippen