Putin

EUGECUS restore

93 posts in this topic

It seems like the same central powers are in control of the community again. The same people that didn't really help the community.. I'm not sure I want an EGO to run a community. I'm not gonna trust the decisions of someone who just started high school. He just gave the FTP to Incorrect..Yeah the guy that made that huge kos line and ruined the game and server. Not saying there were other factors but I stopped playing because of that. And nothing against u guys i'm just looking at it for what it is, am i not? And were already flaming each other and the whole way the situation was handed just back in the pages.. What an awful representation of a community for u guys to flame some guy that wanted to try and help a server, Lol.

21 minutes ago, Tjman10 said:

It seems like the same central powers are in control of the community again. The same people that didn't really help the community.. I'm not sure I want an EGO to run a community. I'm not gonna trust the decisions of someone who just started high school. He just gave the FTP to Incorrect..Yeah the guy that made that huge kos line and ruined the game and server. Not saying there were other factors but I stopped playing because of that. And nothing against u guys i'm just looking at it for what it is, am i not? And were already flaming each other and the whole way the situation was handed just back in the pages.. What an awful representation of a community for u guys to flame some guy that wanted to try and help a server, Lol.

Stopped playing because of a KOS line. lol

1 hour ago, Tjman10 said:

Correction: I started high school 2 years ago, so don't be a retard. Also, age does not matter bud.

He was given the FTP because I trust his knowledge, this time I could care less about loop holes, if someone tries to be a smart ass and loophole the rules I will blacklist them personally.

Yea, I do have a huge "EGO" and I deserve to have one lmao, you would know why if you knew me personally. So it isn't the "central" powers it is just me, don't put shit on other people if you are going to blame someone don't be a fucking pussy and not clarify who they are. I have lost my respect to you as people may have misunderstood you and thought you were talking about @Alpha. Alpha does not deserve bullshit as he is a great guy himself. So please don't be a pussy and clarify.

Just a note for everyone I have decided to do this for fun, not for money or anything. Just for pure fun and get back with some old friends.

32 minutes ago, LonelyWolf said:

Correction: I started high school 2 years ago, so don't be a retard. Also, age does not matter bud.

He was given the FTP because I trust his knowledge, this time I could care less about loop holes, if someone tries to be a smart ass and loophole the rules I will blacklist them personally.

Yea, I do have a huge "EGO" and I deserve to have one lmao, you would know why if you knew me personally. So it isn't the "central" powers it is just me, don't put shit on other people if you are going to blame someone don't be a fucking pussy and not clarify who they are. I have lost my respect to you as people may have misunderstood you and thought you were talking about @Alpha. Alpha does not deserve bullshit as he is a great guy himself. So please don't be a pussy and clarify.

Just a note for everyone I have decided to do this for fun, not for money or anything. Just for pure fun and get back with some old friends.

Lol, and so it continues..

This line is all i need to read xd. "Correction: I started high school 2 years ago, so don't be a retard. Also, age does not matter bud."

Your mind isn't close to being fully developed. Also why do u think they're age requirements for positions like the government or jobs. XD

Don't be a pussy huh. Haha great way to treat your own staff, that's the stuff i'm talking about the unnecessary names and i literally have no hard feelings toward you and your calling me that And don't speak for everyone else misunderstanding me. That's a very different view you have from the actual picture. Why are you taking control of it again, the community was really fine without you in a commanding position. Once you started it went downhill from there. And i'm pretty sure Putin did and is paying you. But that's just my own thoughts..

Correction: Central powers are now Nazi Germany, a.k.a. Lonely.

28 minutes ago, LonelyWolf said:

You weren't even around to get a non-biased opinion on TJ lonely rofl.

1 minute ago, Tjman10 said:

Lol, and so it continues..

This line is all i need to read xd. "Correction: I started high school 2 years ago, so don't be a retard. Also, age does not matter bud."

Your mind isn't close to being fully developed.

Don't be a pussy huh. Haha great way to treat your own staff, that's the stuff i'm talking about the unnecessary names and i literally have no hard feelings toward you and ur calling me that And don't speak for everyone else misunderstanding me. That's a very different view you have from the actual picture. Why are you taking control of it again, the community was really fine without you in a commanding position. Once you started it went downhill from there. 

Correction: Central powers are now Nazi Germany, a.k.a. Lonely.

I never took power tj lol I was assigned it, I'm not the main central power, Alpha is. He said it himself, I just have a huge ego ofcourse so yea.

Ever heard of constructive criticism, I guess not. But tj I apologize for hurting your feelings, don't be a pussy is a tough word on you, my bad.

Hail hitler.

2 minutes ago, Myoga The Flea said:

You weren't even around to get a non-biased opinion on TJ lonely rofl.

Yes I was rofl.

Just now, LonelyWolf said:

I never took power tj lol I was assigned it, I'm not the main central power, Alpha is. He said it himself, I just have a huge ego ofcourse so yea.

Ever heard of constructive criticism, I guess not. But tj I apologize for hurting your feelings, don't be a pussy is a tough word on you, my bad.

Hail hitler.

nazi scum

2 minutes ago, LonelyWolf said:

Hail hitler.

Yes I was rofl.

Not really man, you aren't a old fag like TJ and me. Silly willy.

Just now, LonelyWolf said:

Had to prove myself to tj that I am "Nazi Germany"

@Tjman10 he's actually a goat fucker get it right :)))))

1 minute ago, Myoga The Flea said:

nazi scum

He didn't do anything apparently some time ago. It was when I created the forum helper rank and when i was user. So LONG time ago, is what he says I honestly can't remember.

@LonelyWolf Myoga is partially right because you didn't really know me back when i was a forum mod. I never talked to you nor play, you didn't truly know me at all.

Just now, Tjman10 said:

He didn't do anything apparently some time ago. It was when I created the forum helper rank and when i was user. So LONG time ago, is what he says I honestly can't remember.

@LonelyWolf Myoga is partially right because you didn't really know me back when i was a forum mod. I never talked to you nor play, you didn't truly know me at all.

honestly TJ my man chill out, everyone fucked up EG's death, wasn't just a specific person. Was everyone in the staff team.

4 minutes ago, Tjman10 said:

Well I guess you are right, thanks for the clarification. But then again you got banned for scaming, so let's not talk about who you were but what you are right now.

2 minutes ago, Myoga The Flea said:

honestly TJ my man chill out, everyone fucked up EG's death, wasn't just a specific person. Was everyone in the staff team.

You are 100% correct, not denying I wasn't part of it. But I am willing to rebuild it.

Note: I have sent a message to alpha and we will be discussing what everyone's ranks and who is going to help this time soon. Please either add me or PM on steam if you are free to help rebuild Eugecus, so we can discuss you whenever we plan to have a call.

8 minutes ago, Myoga The Flea said:

My point exactly nobody did anything. They just ignored the problems, if you want to fix the community have a good administration but that's over now. :/ Maybe i can help later in the process.

I just remembered now that you wanted people u didn't like to get banned. LOL i remember in that Skype call you wanted to do a little spring cleaning with staff haha. Thats when I started to not like your ways of administrating.

7 minutes ago, LonelyWolf said:

But then again you got banned for scaming, so let's not talk about who you were but what you are right now.

That's fucking stupid shouldn't we ask our "leaders" about their past and what they did?? I don't want And Guess who gave the money back to Putin in the end. So you really can't hold that over my head anymore..

Going to see a movie. I'll enjoy it with the help of the leaf B)

1 minute ago, Tjman10 said:

My point exactly nobody did anything. They just ignored the problems, if you want to fix the community have a good administration but that's over now. :/ Maybe i can help later in the process.

I just remembered now that you wanted people u didn't like to get banned Ahmad. LOL i remember in that Skype call you wanted to do a little spring cleaning with staff haha. Thats when I started to not like your ways of administrating.

That's fucking stupid shouldn't we ask our "leaders" about their past and what they did?? I don't want And Guess who gave the money back to Putin in the end. So you really can't hold that over my head anymore..

i actually hope eg stays dead so yeah real talk tell me how good rogue one is.

Look guys, lonely was right, age dosent make a difference in much of anything. That being said, maturity does, and from what I can see none of you are being very mature. Not all of you may like lonely, but bottom line is that we need him. So you can either suck it up, ignore him and peacefully coexist. Or you can keep pushing snd eventually be banned from the community, make your choice. 

2 minutes ago, Tjman10 said:

I just remembered now that you wanted people u didn't like to get banned. LOL i remember in that Skype call you wanted to do a little spring cleaning with staff haha. Thats when I started to not like your ways of administrating.

Never said anything about "spring cleaning".

but you aren't my "leader" as you can see my rank is above you and alawys will be no doubt. Also I can give 2 less shits if you have the money back, you did the action of scamming aka if you want to talk about your past you have scammed.

This thread will be closed, to answer everyone's questions eg will be revived. Just PM me if you are willing to take your old rank back or help out in anyway and I will discuss it with Alpha.

Closed.