Putin

EUGECUS restore

93 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mendeez51091 said:

Hopefully putin won't let abuse go that far this time ._.

why would he not do that. He never gave a fuck in the first place, why would he just change instantly.

He got his money, realize he needed more money, and is now attempting to start his 'community' aka scam central and pay off a few loans.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, Tjman10 said:

I do think lonely or Eragoon should have anything to do with power. It just caused problems. Even though Eragoon is gone now. #Cookieforowner2017

Agreed, lonely was the fall of Eugecus. Making him developer of the server was a bad move. He destroyed the formula of Eugecus: Vanilla

On 12/24/2016 at 1:18 AM, Myoga The Flea said:

why would he not do that. He never gave a fuck in the first place, why would he just change instantly.

He got his money, realize he needed more money, and is now attempting to start his 'community' aka scam central and pay off a few loans.

hey myoga fuck off

46 minutes ago, John said:

Agreed, lonely was the fall of Eugecus. Making him developer of the server was a bad move. He destroyed the formula of Eugecus: Vanilla

hey john fuck off 

47 minutes ago, John said:

Agreed

WELL YOUR IN LUCK.

Hi I'm Jon Adams from NomadNetworks. We would like to add your server to are network. Now the small issue is that we will need to put your staff through a Application for them to Stay there staff rank, I will need to be the owner of this server and The original Owner will be the Co-Owner. I will be managing the server and making the cash flow in fast. We will NOT Have admin ranks for sale. we will only have donations like VIP. People who buy VIP On are Networks buy up to 100$-1000$ worth of V.I.P. Or Custom Classes. I'm giving you a BIG Gate that you can walk through to become big again, But if you walk away you wont get anywhere with your server.

Please Reply and let me know if you will accept.

I will Keep all staff that are still on the Server.

Have a meeting about it BUT Keep in mind i will give up on you if you don't make up your mind in 1 day. Due to so many people wanting there server to become apart of are community.

Your proposal is a joke, as are you. If you want to make an audacious claim like this at the very least make sure your typing is free of any and all grammatical errors. You have random ass capital letters plastered around your text, and spelling errors as well. Eugecus made a name for itself once before, and if we are going to do it again it won't be under someone else's tyrannical thumb. Good day sir.  

Ha. You are a funny one aren't you. I hope you know that I'm the leader of the server director board. The only reason your server is dead is because you sell admin ranks. I've played on this server for about 500 hrs and I've bought ranks. The thing is, is that you are all missing this GREAT opportunity to make money and become famous (I'm talking around 150 players a day with 200 player slots) so if you could not say your not going to do it would be great seeing how that Message was directed to someone who owns the server or Co-Owns it. So please do not talk to me if your not a Co-owner or higher. Cause one person like you can mess up a whole lot of things buddy.

You have 23hrs.23min.12sec. Left, Better hurry with that meeting.

Buddy. You are talking to the highest authority here besides Putin, which you won't be speaking to. Go back to your director board and enjoy what you have. The fact of the matter is you would not be wanting our server if you didn't stand to gain. We don't want your help and never will, so run along now child. 

LOL You are honestly the most stupid and ignorant person I've ever met. If you looked up the nomad community and saw how much money we make a month you would be joining us. ALSO We pay all are admins and head admins. so if you don't want to make some quick cash then go ahead and ruin your server some more, OH WAIT Is that what i think i hear. Oh yea i already own your server. Well i guess all the staff will have to be removed. As i said 1 little child like you can ruin a BIG Opportunity like this one you just did ruined for yourself and other staff.

Good luck making a new server

Just now, joejoe100200 said:

LOL You are honestly the most stupid and ignorant person I've ever met. If you looked up the nomad community and saw how much money we make a month you would be joining us. ALSO We pay all are admins and head admins. so if you don't want to make some quick cash then go ahead and ruin your server some more, OH WAIT Is that what i think i hear. Oh yea i already own your server. Well i guess all the staff will have to be removed. As i said 1 little child like you can ruin a BIG Opportunity like this one you just did ruined for yourself and other staff.

You're calling him stupid and ignorant? Fuck off you buzzing fly.

Guess your "Director board" has very low standards. 

4 minutes ago, joejoe100200 said:

A proper edited version:

LOL, you are honestly the most stupid and ignorant person I've ever met. If you had looked up the nomad community and saw how much money we make a month you would be begging to join us. ALSO, we pay all our admins and head admins. That being said, if you don't want to make some quick cash then go ahead and ruin your server some more. OH WAIT, Is that what I think I hear. Oh yea, I already own your server. Well I guess all of the staff will have to be removed. As I said 1 little child like you can ruin a BIG opportunity like this one, and you just did, you ruined for yourself and other staff.

Also, I don't need to make money from a Gmod server. I have a job that pays me enough money. Now I like how Incorrect put it, erm, buzz off.

3 hours ago, joejoe100200 said:

Ha. You are a funny one aren't you. I hope you know that I'm the leader of the server director board. The only reason your server is dead is because you sell admin ranks. I've played on this server for about 500 hrs and I've bought ranks. The thing is, is that you are all missing this GREAT opportunity to make money and become famous (I'm talking around 150 players a day with 200 player slots) so if you could not say your not going to do it would be great seeing how that Message was directed to someone who owns the server or Co-Owns it. So please do not talk to me if your not a Co-owner or higher. Cause one person like you can mess up a whole lot of things buddy.

You have 23hrs.23min.12sec. Left, Better hurry with that meeting.

Hey bud, I know me place in the gmod community and almost everything join in with it. There is no "board" never has been bud

SECONDLY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED LOL... You can not have fucking 200 slots on a gmod server, the max is 128

Anyway, for everyone who actually want to play the server and want their ranks if they were master++ or above pm me on steam. I still have ftp and rcon.

4 hours ago, John said:

A wild cringey, acne infested teen boy appears with the largest ego I've ever seen. I'm scared.

You should be scared, I am known for my ego and no one has crossed it. I guess hide your kids and your wives.

5 hours ago, Megamijman said:

I've been on and every once in a while someone else will hop on but they just end up PKing and I need my rank back.

Pm me on steam I'll rank you

Also after Putin made the post he hasn't been on for the past 14 day lmao

Also another thing, I won't be on my PC for the next 5 days probably but I have given incorrect the FTP accses and he will help me out with that bullshit as I trust him and he has learned some Lua which can help us.

4 hours ago, joejoe100200 said:

lol 

1 hour ago, LonelyWolf said:

Hey bud, I know me place in the gmod community and almost everything join in with it. There is no "board" never has been bud

SECONDLY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED LOL... You can not have fucking 200 slots on a gmod server, the max is 128

Anyway, for everyone who actually want to play the server and want their ranks if they were master++ or above pm me on steam. I still have ftp and rcon.

You should be scared, I am known for my ego and no one has crossed it. I guess hide your kids and your wives.

Pm me on steam I'll rank you

Also after Putin made the post he hasn't been on for the past 14 day lmao

this kid dude 

1 hour ago, LonelyWolf said:

Also another thing, I won't be on my PC for the next 5 days probably but I have given incorrect the FTP accses and he will help me out with that bullshit as I trust him and he has learned some Lua which can help us.

add me on steam too and ok thats good 

22 hours ago, Krippen said:

<Link Removed>

WHO IS THIS LOL

That would be my lil' brother. If you're trying to dox me good luck I have no social media, fag. 

I'll contact Putin soon, and will restore mine, alphas and cookiemasters ranks on the forums. Idk if I still have root access here I'll check when i get home

13 hours ago, John said:

That would be my lil' brother. If you're trying to dox me good luck I have no social media, fag. 

Oh, so your "Lil' brothers" facebook is under ur email. Yeah, I guess that makes alot of sense.

4 hours ago, Krippen said:

Oh, so your "Lil' brothers" facebook is under ur email. Yeah, I guess that makes alot of sense.

Again. Drop this, whoever continues will recieve a warning point.