Putin

EUGECUS restore

93 posts in this topic

Ok, trying to restore good old EG. Some users were demoted, like lonely, seems like his  main account on steam was hacked, if you want your spot back contact me 

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

what u want to do ?

I can go back to being a forum mod and whatever rank I had. All up to you in the end, I don't do alot at work hehe. I am in Hawaii rn though lol.

Yo whats up spicy bois

My life fell apart and i lost a lot but i still have EG and you guys so dont demote me and ill be a good ass mod 

Well, I have to say this is a really good surprise. I had regretfully accepted the demise of Eugecus. I had re installed Gmod in hopes to find a new server I liked, but nothing can replace Eugecus. I hope to re-acquaint myself with you all shortly!!! 

To everyone:

Krav leaving and power hunger thriving is the two biggest reasons to why this community died.

If you're going to bring it back, I suggest you highly re-think whom is positioned to power.

I'm not asking for ranks, I'll stay fmod if I'm given the hand to. If it's stripped the next day, then what will come will come without my permission or my choosing.