Followers 0
JuanBOB

warning first ban later

11 posts in this topic

Your Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:78991971)

Banned by: (Green Arrow)

Reason: (RDM? while admin?)

Involved: (karll)

Omitted From Deciding:(killing while onduty)

Why we should unban you: (karol shot at me of corse i shot back while admin on duty then i waled into a building and he comes running after me and trys to gun me down so i shot at him and kill him as he tried to me. I did not get a warning for my actions and, i demand that every admin deservers a warning before banned/ kicked.)

Admins should stop with all of these impulsive bans and listen to both sides of the story, As to you shooting back as admin on duty is not allowed neither is him shooting you in the first place seeing as how you have been banned multiple times before tho I will shorten your ban to 1 day instead of three.

Appeal accepted

Ban has been shortened to 1 day from 3

/closed 

Edited by REDS

Admins should stop with all of these impulsive bans and listen to both sides of the story, As to you shooting back as admin on duty is not allowed neither is him shooting you in the first place seeing as how you have been banned multiple times before tho I will shorten your ban to 1 day instead of three.

Appeal accepted

Ban has been shortened to 1 day from 3

/closed 

Reds your verdict will stay. But Green Arrow why did you ban him for RDM on duty while he and the other guy where clearly messing around? This is completely impulsive 

Reds your verdict will stay. But Green Arrow why did you ban him for RDM on duty while he and the other guy where clearly messing around? This is completely impulsive 

you can unban them if you want it's all up to you I was just going by what I know 

you can unban them if you want it's all up to you I was just going by what I know 

He's saying you decision will stay but he wants to know why Green Arrow impulsively banned without even a sit or warning. For a reason that was pretty dumb tbh

I've only been here for a week, here is my current standing on arrow knowing him for a week : He's a nice guy and everything, but not someone you want to be admin. Kicks/Bans without warnings, without investigating what happened, and without doing a sit with those involved.

Please refrain from posting where not involved, thank you.

I know i shouldnt post here, but i was jailed for messing around with some guy (im sure it was Method who jailed me -.-) and the admin who jailed me said i was "abusing" just for playing around with some guy. Yes i was killing him, and he was killing me as well.

... Sorry for posting ;) here            -Remove this if you want

Edited by mendeez51091

I know i shouldnt post here, but i was jailed for messing around with some guy (im sure it was Method who jailed me -.-) and the admin who jailed me said i was "abusing" just for playing around with some guy. Yes i was killing him, and he was killing me as well.

... Sorry for posting ;) here            -Remove this if you want

If you know you shouldn't post here then don't post?

The user that was killed called an ad,in so they weren't just " playing around". This user that was banned was killed as an rp job , and he came back as admin on duty and killed the other user. And you are telling me this isn't admin abuse 

The user that was killed called an ad,in so they weren't just " playing around". This user that was banned was killed as an rp job , and he came back as admin on duty and killed the other user. And you are telling me this isn't admin abuse 

All I can understand from this is that you banned someone who got killed. If that is not it please explain more because if that's correct your admin banning permissions will be suspended.