DonkeySoda

Prop problems

13 posts in this topic

I really don't understand why didn't any of the developers put an addon that avoids propminging from happening. There are literally multiple addons that are anti-propminge in the workshop, i just don't understand how you're gonna stop propminging from happening if nothing but the admins can stop it.

If we got a anti pk it would not be fun.

As much as I hate pking I would hate to see it go. It's like an addiction if that is the right word. 

Only reason people don't want this is cause they can't PK anymore. I support it.

To be honest, if pking was removed, the server would have a lot less traffic.

Doesn't make any sense, at all. We'd get better playerbase removing such shit.

Ok, yeah pk is bad but the higher admins and other staff might want to have a war in the admin area. Another reason if we took that away we would have so many admins not doing shit because it would only be rdm issues, our main issue on server is the prop kill and I'm not saying it's ok but I'm sayin if we got rid of it the server would be like All Quiet On The Western Front!

Eugecus in the past has have a Anti-PKing addon, but sadly it didn't work as we thought. and because of this I believe it will take the community some time before we get a addon. But as always thank you Donkey Soda for your suggestion, but please remember that their is a suggestion forum area thingy.

More baby proof for the server?  I think it's better if people read the rules so that the next day, they can go to fifth grade English and say they learned new words.

More baby proof for the server?  I think it's better if people read the rules so that the next day, they can go to fifth grade English and say they learned new words.

bruh lol.

We are well aware of the PK on the server. However considering how this is not a serious RP server removing PK would much lessen the traffic and in all honesty piss off most of the community. We know this because we have tried it in the past and immediately got people complaining about it. Moved to suggestions.

Denied, Closed.